There are so many things you can do with washi tape it’s insane.
If you love creating your own DIY ideas then washi tape is a must have in your tool box. I’m currently using a thinner version of washi tape though next time I think I’ll try experimenting with thicker patterned tape.
If you’re looking for a quick way to liven up a ‘blah’ planter, then try this DIY! (I promise it only takes, like, 5 minutes tops.
Here is what you’ll need (if it wasn’t obvious by the images already!):[ingredients title=”Supplies”]
- Your favorite set of washi tape in about 5-8 colors
- Your favorite indoor plant
- A white planter in any shape and size you prefer
- A glue stick to add extra stickiness to the tape where it needs it
- Figure out what order you want your washi tape colors in (this matters!) I like to follow a general ROY G BIV order (but you don’t have to do it the same way)
- Add the strips evenly spaced throughout
- Add a little bit of glue stick glue to the ends to make sure they really stick
- Plant your favorite plant in, place it in a good spot, and you’re all done!
Since we’re talking about washi tape ideas, I remembered I have this post where I share even more easy ways to use colorful tape.
If you tried this simple idea, make sure to let me know in the comments below!