Chia Seed Unicorn Treats
Unicorn themed chia pudding as a DIY party idea!
Servings 4 small appetizer cups
- 4 tbps. Chia seeds
- 1 Cup Almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp. Agave nectar
- 1 Can of whipped cream
- 1 Bottle of your favorite pink sprinkles
- 1 Bottle of your favorite blue sprinkles
- 3 Drops of pink food coloring (or 2 drops of red)
- 3 Drops of blue food coloring
Mix almond milk, chia seeds, and agave nectar in a bowl and let sit overnight
Once the chia pudding is set, separate into two equal halfs and add pink coloring to one hald and blue coloring to another
start layering your chia pudding by adding one small spoonful at a time of each chia pudding color until full
Then add your whipped cream topping and your sprinkles and keep in fridge until ready to serve. If serving hours later, add the whipped cream topping and sprinkles as soon as you take them out to be served for better consistency.