Put strawberries and cucumbers together and what do you get?
An absofruitly refreshing salad worth a friggin prize. Especially in the summer when strawberries are the most abundant!
If you add a little bit of salty feta cheese to it and you have a pretty nice mix of salty and sweet! Along with a dressing of your choice (there are all kinds for you to experiment with!)
This salad is super easy to throw together and it can be done in under ten minutes.
All you have to do is gather your ingredients and throw them all together once chopped.
I like adding things like chia seeds or flax seeds to mine for that kick of extra health, because why the heck not? You barely, if at all, taste them anyway.
Enjoy the recipe! If you loved it and tried it out let me know in the comments!
Cucumber Strawberry Salad
- 1 Cup Diced strawberries
- 1 Cup Diced cucumbers
- 2 Tbsp Feta cheese
- 1 Tsp Flax seeds
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Pinch Sea salt
- 1 Tsp. Honey
- Mix together your diced strawberries, cucumber, and flax seeds
- In a small jar, mix honey, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste
- Garnish salad to taste and top with feta cheese
- Can last in the fridge for about four days. Enjoy!